Monday, September 24, 2012

harvest


We love harvest time around here...   not so much that we don't get to see "D" a ton, but thankful to bring in a crop (thankful for any crop this year!).  Since the guys started harvesting WAY early this year, there haven't had to be too many late evenings spent in the field since I don't think they've felt too hurried so far.

Here's a typical "take supper to field" for our family.  I love that our guys don't require us to bring them hot meals twice a day (I for sure would if it was asked!)...   But they spend most meals sitting at the table with their families.  (love that!)  But on the days that a meal in the field is needed, we love taking out pizza.  :)















Our three ham balls!

For those of you who are VERY observant..   Yes, these photos are from Harvest 2011.  :)
We don't have this pickup any more and the kiddos do look a bit younger in these pics.  
I'll have updated Harvest photos later on  :)