Here are some favs of mine right now
This book is amazing! I started reading this off and on about 3 weeks ago and funny thing is, this is the book a "Play&Pray" group I'll be attending next week for the first time picked out to read and discuss. Love how God works like that! But seriously, this book is so good!
Jennifer Lopez Jeans from Kohls... okay, this picture doesn't make these jeans look like anything great, but they are for me. I have a hard time finding jeans that are small enough for my waist while still fitting through the hip area and these are great. They are also enough of a skinny jean without being skin tight.
Soprana Tank from Von Maur... I have this tank in so many fun and basic colors. It's just a great, long and light tank that is super for layering.
Love these shoes from JJill. They are so incredibly comfy! I wore them all day while photographing a wedding this summer and my feet felt great at the end of the day! They are also super cute with jeans!
Cute sweater/sweatshirt/shirt from Gap. The elbow patch does it for me!
Super great Body Scrub from Bath & Body Works.. This is my fav. scent from there also!
Gotta end with food.. Love these. The Simply Naked flavor is my fav!
Decaf Iced Tea.. Still obsessed and drink it all day long!
(UPDATE: For some reason, I found a photo of Lipton... I actually only buy Luzianne... don't ask why, but I think Luzianne tastes the best!!)








