Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites // Toddler Edition


I am coming around to the fact that Cody is, indeed, in toddler-hood.   I still call him my baby, but I think 18 months and walking qualifies as a toddler.   Here are some favorites that we have been liking in the this stage of Cody's life.



ONE:  Munchkin Straw Cup  //  Perfect water cup for toddlers!   Even if Cody tips it to take a drink, the weighted straw follows the water so the water can always be sucked up.  Cody drains these!
TWO:  Robeez Camo shoes  //  The cutest little shoes for little walkers!   When Cody is just walking around inside, these make the best shoes..   he even wears them outside, too!
THREE:  Robeez Moccasin shoes  //  Another style that I have bought in numerous sizes.   I think he is in the largest size they make so hopefully these will last him for quite some time still!
FOUR:  Night Light //  I bought this as a Christmas present for Cody off of Zulily.   They no longer have this style, but I did find it on the company's website.  There are so many adorable styles to choose from!   I had a hard time picking!
FIVE:  Magnetic Safety Locks  //  These locks work great for lazy susan, corner cabinets.   The lock can be turned off and on so these are great for grandparent locks..   When the kiddos aren't visiting, you can simply turn the lock off!
SIX:  Barnyard Dance!  //  Cody received this book for a birthday gift and it quickly became a favorite!   He loves the rhythm of how it reads.
SEVEN:  Sun Maid Fruit Bits //  A great on-the-go snack.   The bag is lightweight to throw in the diaper bag.
EIGHT:  Aden + Anais Puppy  //  Simply put, Cody doesn't sleep without his Liam puppy.   We have two of these so I keep rotating them so one can be washed while one is being snuggled with.
NINE:  Old Navy Fleece Jacket  //  Just a cute fall jacket for these brisk days!