For those that know me, know my love of white
If I could, I would probably do our entire home in white --- actually it is slowly becoming that :)
So for this friday favs edition, I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite white things throughout our home
1 - White Porcelain Colander from Target | this is so pretty to serve fruit and veggies in and makes draining pasta a treat
2 - Coco Palm Tapestry Pillow | I just recently came across this pretty white pillow from Kohls
3 - Vera Wang Pure Luxury Bath Towels | These towels are pricey so I only get them when they are uber on sale and then when I have a 30% off coupon on top of that. They are so soft and thick.. and they're on sale RIGHT NOW!
4 - Sheer White Window Valance | These sheer valances are hanging throughout our home.. they add a finished touch to windows without looking too stiff or done up.
5 - Stag Decorative Pillow | For Cody's room! Way to go Target for jumping on the buck bandwagon!
6 - White Gauze Shirt from Old Navy | One of my favorite shirts to wear. It's loose and cool in the summer but can be warmed up in the winter.
7 - Porcelain Lasagna Dish | I have two of these dishes and use them for everything from cakes to casseroles. They build muscle because they are so heavy!
I have so many more white favorites, but just wanted to share a sampling of my favs! What is your favorite color to use in your home?
