Friday, July 11, 2014

friday favs


Number One
Chia Pudding
Yum!   If you like tapioca, you will most likely like this, too!
I got the original recipe from Bailey at TheLocalVegan and am hooked!



 Number Two
Threshold Afton Metal Chairs and Cushions
I found these at Target and they are perfect in front of the studio!  They have gotten a lot of use already in the past couple of months.
Chairs can be found here. 
I couldn't find the cushions online but saw them in Target just the other day.



Number Three
Animal Crackers
okay..  weird fav, I know, but we've been chowing down on these a lot lately and can be found at pretty much any grocery store



Number Four
Starbucks Toffee Nut Syrup
If you follow the studio on Instagram, you may have saw me post this photo a couple weeks ago.....  One of my fav Starbucks drinks has this syrup has the main flavor and then I saw it could be purchased online.   Aaaand I saw it sold in Target the other day by the checkout counters.
purchase here