Welcome to the most adorable room in our home... Cody's nursery. This room came together almost exactly like I had it envisioned in my mind. It is such a cozy room and we feel blessed our sweet baby is able to rest his sweet head here.
This plaque is so special to us.
It was made for Cody by his amazing aunt, Kayleen, even before he was born.
1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."
This verse was very fitting even before Cody entered this world, and especially after Cody's rocky beginning in this world.
![]() |
| Wooden deer can be found here. |
![]() |
| Deer family can be found here. |
| Cody's quilt was made with love for him by his Gramma Tamma. |
![]() |
Deer head print can be found here.
|
![]() |
| Changing pad and cover can be found here. |
This deer family mobile is incredible. I had it custom made by a lady who happens to live in Lithuania. Her work is impeccable and she was so great to work with. She had never knitted deer before, but created a pattern just for Cody's nursery. You can see her other amazing creations here.
On a side note.. baby boy is now sleeping all night :) He must love his nursery, too!












