Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

 Well this post is about 2 weeks late, but I really dislike taking pictures off my phone and some of these were on my phone so I procrastinated big time taking them off.  :)  Anyway... 

Mother's Day was super duper!  After Sunday School, we took off for Clear Lake...   D said we could go to lunch anywhere I wanted and GeJos is always at the top of my list!  Especially when we can get outside seating!  The pizza was delicious and the weather was perfect for sitting outside in the sunshine by the lake!





 Wyatt got the camera  :)



Wanna know what my mother's day present was?? 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

a gokart!  :)  Love it!  Well, the kids love it even more, but it is super fun!  :)








Thank you Lord for these three blessings!


Then we spent the rest of the evening by a fire..  perfect mother's day!