Wednesday, February 8, 2012

29 day challenge | bad habit

Day #8:  bad habit

meet my bad habit...   his name is Sausage Biscuit from McDonalds.  Honestly, I only get one of these once every couple of months, but if there was a McDonalds in my small town, I think I would be getting one every morning.  

no cheese, no egg..  just biscuit and sausage...  yum!
this isn't my picture.  I seriously thought about driving to go get one to take a picture of it for the sake of today's theme!  but thanks to google images I saved myself a few hundred calories for the day.  :)
funny story..   when I was pregnant with Audrey, I craved these so much!  I would drop Wyatt off at preschool, then Landon and I would drive the 20ish minutes to the nearest McDonalds.  I would order a sausage biscuit, Landon would get apple 'ippers and then we would drive back home!