1. 'D' and I have been married for 8 years.
2. We got engaged during my senior year of high school.
3. I don't have one itty bitty regret about getting married so young.
4. My favorite scent to use is Victoria's Secret Acai Berry & Magnolia.. it's light, feminine and sweet!
5. I have a slight addiction to McDonald's Nonfat Iced Mochas... I am slowly getting to the point where I only indulge occasionally so it is more of a treat than an addiction... But they're soooo good!
6. I am probably one of the world's messiest people when it comes to brushing my teeth... I really do try to be clean, but it's impossible!
7. I love to try new mascaras.. I'm yet to find THE one! Any suggestions?
8. Pickup trucks... I love pickups!
9. Wrangler jeans... I love Wranglers!
10. I love my husband in Wrangler jeans in a pickup.. Enough said!
11. My favorite color to wear is black.. not for the slimming effects (although that does help), but just because I love the color and how it looks on me.
12. I'm super excited to travel to Ohio to photograph Jake and Kristi's wedding next year!
13. I love all kinds of music (excluding the real hard stuff)... and lately I'm really into anything acoustic.
14. Since getting our new van, I'm hooked on Martha Stewart radio on Sirius.. I'm such a dork!
15. The Christmas season is my favorite favorite favorite time of the year.
16. I can't leave the kitchen dirty after meals.. I have to clean it or I don't feel relaxed.
17. 'D' and I teach 1st grade Sunday School.. It's fun, challenging, but rewarding!
18. H.A.T.S. I LOVE them!!! I wear hats constantly!
19. I can't live without my calendar that hangs in the kitchen. I don't understand how people don't use them!
20. I have recently learned that my personality is melancholy and phlegmatic through a personality study we're doing in our small group from church. To sum it up, I want to have everything right but I want to avoid conflict along the way.
21. I love my minivan!!! I always said I would never drive a van, but here I am... a minivan mama! :)
22. I love the smell of my kids after they've used Baby Magic shampoo!! It's so wonderful!
23. Photography has always come naturally to me and I'm so excited that I am able to do what I love!
24. Shopping is so great! I just love it!
25. I'd much rather eat a dinner roll than a candy bar!
26. God has been very good to us! I'm so thankful for all of the blessings in my life. A loving family, food in the cupboards, and a warm home.